INECPRES Recruitment Application. The Independent National Electoral Commission’s Portal for Engagement of Election Staff (INECPRES), the registration portal for Nigerian citizens who are eligible and are interested in serving as ad-hoc staff for electoral duties. This post will guide you through the process of INECPRES Recruitment Application.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Who Can Apply?
To Apply for INECPRES Recruitment Application, all Applicants are to visit the Eligibility Page, where they will review the qualification/criteria necessary for any Election Staff Position of interest.
If you have an existing profile on this portal (from 2019 Registration) or you are yet to complete your application for the 2023 General Election Staff Positions, please click on the link below to login and update or complete the Registration process. Returning applicants can click here to login
All Interested fresh applicant for the available Election Staff Positions for the 2023 General Election are required to Click on the Link below to start the Registration process.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Click here for eligibility criteria
How to Apply for INECPRES Recruitment Application 2022
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
Other Career Opportunities
- How to Apply for Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Secrets! How to Increase Your Earning with Opera News Hub – Everything to Know
- Farm Jobs In USA With Free Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023 -Apply Now