Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS 2022-2023. The scholarship provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth low- or middle-income country. The deadline for the submission of this application is May 24, 2022.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS 2022-2023, which are aimed at students who are committed to making a positive impact in their communities, are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to a new nation and culture, widen one’s perspectives, and form a worldwide network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars seek to bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared difficulties we confront, both in their home countries and in those that host them, through cultural interaction and scholarly collaboration. Scholars will help define the Commonwealth’s future as active members of the network.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- How to Apply for Scholarships in Australia for African Students 2022
- Top 6 United States Colleges with the Most International Students – 2022/2023
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022-2023 [Fully Funded].
- How to Apply for Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | gatescambridge.org
Partner Institutions for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS 2022-2023
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- South Africa’s North-West University
- South Africa’s Rhodes University
- South Africa’s Stellenbosch University
- South Africa’s University of Johannesburg
- South Africa’s University of Pretoria (UP)
- South Africa’s University of Venda
- Sri Lanka’s University of Colombo
- Sri Lanka’s University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS 2022-2023
- Citizens of Commonwealth countries (or those with refugee status) are eligible to apply.
Applicants must submit an application for a QECS award in a country other than their home country or citizenship country.
The age limit for receiving a QECS Award is not set.
- At the time of application, you must have already completed your degree and graduated with a 2:1 or higher. You will be asked to submit a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate as part of the application process.
- Only low- and middle-income countries can host the QECS awards. As a result, these awards will not be held in Canada, the United Kingdom, or Australia.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS 2022-2023 Benefits
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
How to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships QECS 2022-2023
Before submitting an application, review the available courses and entry requirements – in addition to the application guidance. Select a course that is offered at the university you select at the start of the form for your application to be counted.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a MyACU account. This will enable you to save a draft application and log back in to see the status of your application once it is submitted.