njfp.ng: The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). in this post, we will walk you through the process of how to apply for Nigeria jubilee follows programme.
Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- NDE Programmes in Nigeria Application Form 2022 | nde.gov.ng
- How to Check Akwa Ibom Technical School STSB Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate | stsb.ak.gov.ng
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Status | nmfb.com.ng
- How to Apply for KSADP Support in Nigeria| ksadp.org
visit https://www.njfp.ng/ for more information
Eligibility Criteria for njfp.ng
In other to begin this application for njfp.ng, applicants should have the following:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or Upper Credit (> 3.00) for HND Certificate holders.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme njfp.ng
- Visit: https://www.njfp.ng/apply
- Create an account
- Fill in your information
- Upload your credentials, and
- Click Submit