Discover the latest steps to check your nmfb.com.ng covid-19 loan status here at brotherbrosblog. Nirsal Microfinance Bank Covid-19 Loan Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) Checking Approval service has been open for 2022. How to Check NMFB Loan – Applicant that applied for the 2022 NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan can now check their loan status below.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has made a Disbursement of 300 billion naira to Nirsal Microfinance Bank for payment of remaining applicants of 2021 and 2022 new applicants on Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- How to Apply for KSADP Support in Nigeria| ksadp.org
- How to Invest in FG Savings Bond offer March 2022 | Must Read
- Warehouse Jobs, Employment in Manteca, CA | Apply Now
How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Status | nmfb.com.ng
- Registered applicants should log in to: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
- Choose ( Household or SME) depending on what you applied on.
- Please Enter your BVN
- Click on Validate BVN
- If you come across this information (This BVN Detail Does not exist) know that your loan has not yet been approved. Kindly check back, If you successfully applied for the loan, you will definitely get approved. just have patience.
- If your loan is approved. kindly accept the offer immediately, and add your BANK DETAILS. you will receive the alert within a one-week duration.