Federal Poly Daura Remedial Admission Form 2021/2022 – We are pleased to informed the general public that the Federal poly Daura national diploma ND, remedial studies and vocational education admission form for 2021/2022 is out.
The bill establishing the Federal Polytechnic Daura was signed into law by the President and Commander-in-Chief, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR on 3 July 2019. The Pioneer members of the Management Committee were appointed on 27 May 2020 and assumed duty on 1″June 2020.
These activities culminated in the conduct of Resource Inspection/Verification exercises by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and its subsequent approval to Commence programmes in National Diploma (ND) with effect from 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Federal Poly Daura Remedial Admission Form 2021/2022 National Diploma Programme
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed National Diploma Programmes.
School of Engineering, Science and Technology (SEST)
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology
- National Diploma in Computer Science
- National Diploma in Computer Engineering
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
- National Diploma in Health Information Management National Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
School of Business and Management Sciences (SBMS)
- National Diploma in Business Administration and Management
- National Diploma in Accountancy
- National Diploma in Microfinance and Enterprise Development
- National Diploma in Office Technology and Management
ND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Admission into National Diploma (ND) Programmes must be through JAMB.
- Candidates with UTME Score of 100 and above are eligible to apply.
- O Level entry requirement is FIVE (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
FEDERAL POLY DAURA METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should purchase JAMB Green Card and make Federal Polytechnic Daura as their institution of First choice.
- Candidates are required to upload their o Level NECO, WAEC or NABTEB result on the JAMB portal
- The successfully admitted students should first accept the admission and then print the admission letter, which will be presented during screening exercise.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: The duration is 2 years, covering four (4) Semesters.
THE REMEDIAL STUDIES AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION PROGRAMME NATIONAL SKILLS QUALIFICATION (NSQ)
this is to further inform the general public that Federal Polytechnic Daura has introduced under its school of Vocational Education, Skills and Professional Development (NSQ) in the trades/occupations approved by the National Business and technical Examination board (NABtEB) and National Institute of Building (NOB). The trades/Occupations are;
- Building and Masonry
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Electrical installations
- Welding and Fabrication
- Leather works
- (ICT)/ office management
- Garment making
Already, the first intakes for both Remedial and Vocational Education programmes have been admitted and have since Commenced lectures and practical sessions. The admission programmes will commence in the second quarter of 2022.
The general public needs to note that the Polytechnic has not mandated to any person or organisation to charge any fee on its behalf for effecting above.
For more information and enquiries visit our website; www.fedpolydaura.edu.ng or call 07064844642,
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.