KADSTEP Entrepreneurship Programme – The Kaduna start-up and entrepreneurship programme is a massive job creation campaign initiated by a tripartite relationship, between the Kaduna state government, the Bank of Industry and Kaduna Business School.
The KADSTEP Entrepreneurship programme goal is to engage about 4,500 eligible young men and women residents in the state to pursue productive enterprise development initiatives.
KADSTEP Entrepreneurship Programme structure
The programme is structured as a 10 + 2-week arrangement where qualified candidates go through a world-class programme equivalent to an entrepreneurship ‘diploma plus access to finance.
Initially, there is a 10-week intensive training, followed by a grand examination which leads to a 2 – week access to finance training and accessing the loan.
The candidates are initial issues with an intern statement of result and subsequently will be issued with an Entrepreneurship Diploma, after they run the business successfully for 18 months.
Things you would learn with KADSTEP
- Golden Opportunities in Nigeria searching for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Policy Dynamics (Focus on the Nigerian Economy and selected similar economies
- Understanding the Language of Business (From book-keeping to Accounting)
- Planning for Human Resources, Motivating People and Managing Emotions
- Introduction to Design Thinking and market disruptions
- Business Models and Value Proposition Design
- Solving Entrepreneurial Problems, Becoming an effective manager
- Developing a business plan
How to Apply for KADSTEP Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
Interested applicants also visit the site for more information and an application guide https://kadunastep.com/kadstep-registration