Starting date for Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020 Batch B – This is to inform the general public that those who partake in the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020 Batch B held in April 2021, are to report for training at Nigerian Basic School Onne, Port Harcourt on Saturday, 8 January, 2022.
GUIDELINES FOR ENTRY INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY FOR NNBTS BATCH 33
STARTING DATE FOR NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT 2020 / REQUIREMENTS
1. Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
2. Applicants for entry categories A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D4, D5, D6, D7, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1 and G require School Certificate and must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 June 2022. For entry categories requiring NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Midwife qualifications, such as categories A1, A2, A3, A4, C2, C3, D2, E5, F2, J, K and N as well as categories D3 (Sportsmen and Sportswomen) and H (Drivers/Mechanics), applicants must be between ages of 18 – 26 years by 30 June 2022. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
6. Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
7. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications:
a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to sub paragraphs b – e).
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
c. National Examination Council (NECO).
d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND). click here for more other information
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO EACH CATEGORY
A 1 – Marine Engineer Artificer (MEA)
Minimum of OND Lower Credit in Marine or Mechanical Engineering and 5 credits at SSCE or equivalent including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
A2 – Weapon Electrical Artificers (WEA)
Minimum of OND Lower Credit in Electrical Electronic Engineering and 5 credits at SSCE or equivalent including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
A3 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Airframe Engine) Qualification
Diploma in Airframe and Engine certified/recognized by ICAO and 5 credits at SSCE or equivalent including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
A4 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA/EEE)
Certificate/Diploma in Aircraft Electrics & Avionics recognized by ICAO and 5 credits at SSCE or equivalent including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.