FG, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme – The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development have partnered with Konga to provide opportunities for Nigerian youth in various areas of interest.
To Provide a Sustainable Framework for the Formulation and Implementation of Policies, Programmes and other Initiatives which Promote and Enhance Youth and Sports Development in collaboration with Stakeholders. Read also How to Apply for Davido N250M Orphanage Support Fund
Benefit of FG, Konga Youth Empowerment Programme 2021/2022
The goal of Youth & Sports Development is to Build Young people for Human Capital Utilization and Productivity.
1. formulating monitoring and reviewing the National Youth and Sports Policies;
2. articulating relevant programmes of action for youth and sports development;
3. coordinating and monitoring youth and sports development activities at the three levels of Government and the collaborating partners;
4. collaborating with all stakeholders for the funding of the youth and sports sectors;
5. creating opportunities for youth to be involved in decision-making processes in matters that affect them, the environment and the society;
6. inculcating in the youth, the values of human rights, social justice, equity, fairness and gender equality;
7. promoting a conducive atmosphere for the social, mental, emotional and physical development of the youth;
8. promoting formal and informal training of youth and athletes in life and livelihood skill;
How to apply
Interested applicants should visit https://youthandsports.ng/fmysd-konga-form/ and follow the application process to start applying today
feel free to comment below if you face any difficulty in applying