NPF 2020 Recruitment CBT Exam – This is no longer news that the Nigeria Police Force Cbt exam is scheduled to commence on the 29th and 30th October 2021 for the continuation of the 2020 recruitment exercise.
However, in this article, we will be discussing the possible tips or steps to follow in other to pass the NPF Recruitment cbt exam.
In view of this, the 2020 recruitment examination that was successfully short listed for candidate to participate on 29th and 30th October, 2021 is different from the previous exam candidate have been written.
Moreover, candidates will be invited to write this examination on a computer base system. Read also massive recruitment at first bank nigeria 2021 92 available position
in other to pass the cbt examination to be eligible on the final list, candidate needs to follow this principle listed below:
- Candidate needs to remain calm and focus before the exam (Have a positive mindset)
- Read all instructions carefully
- Read each question carefully and possible fast
- Anticipate the answer even before looking at the options
- Remove all wrong answer option
- Click the correct answer on the computer screen
- Last and not the least, be sure to answer all the question. As this is important, make sure that your eyes on the time set for the exam on your computer screen.
You may want to also read How to print your NF Recruitment CBT Exam slip